How many times do you hear yourself saying “I’ve got to get rid of this stupid tattoo”? Whether it was a poor choice of design, or an unprofessional “hiccup” on part of the artist, some tattoos should never see the light of day. And until some Japanese scientists come up with a time machine, the only viable option is tattoo removal.
You could have your own reasons why do you want your tattoo removed:
- A relationship that went bad and now you are stuck with your Ex’s name
- You don’t like the outcome
- You don’t like the design. (Maybe having a few, impaired your decision?!)
- It doesn’t suit your status anymore. (New job, personal appearance etc.)
Obviously there could be dozens of reasons why to remove a tattoo, but the question is:
How Fast Do You Want Your Tattoo Removed?
Tattoo removal cream
From my experience with tattoo creams, I know that it works surprisingly well. The results may vary, depending on a few criteria: the complexion of your skin, the colors used for your tattoo and how deep and “well” you were inked. Although the tattoos are not 100% removed, there are many people who had a good experience with tattoo removal creams:
Pros and cons:
- Its much cheaper then laser tattoo removal
- No pain what so ever
- It takes longer to get results (multiple applications needed)
- Not appropriate for everyone
Laser tattoo removal
Most tattooists would say that laser is the only way to remove a tattoo. (It is best to consult with your doctor before you start)
Laser tattoo removal – before and after
Pros and cons:
- More expensive then other tattoo removal methods
- It might leave a mark or a lighter/darker skin color where your tattoo used to be
- It’s painful (at list as getting a tattoo)
- It gets the job DONE (Sometimes in more then one session)
It would probably be the best for you to do some background check on laser tattoo removal clinics in your area.
We all have things in life that we regret on (If you don’t, you probably had NO LIFE) – Tattoos could be one of them. It is mostly the design that we feel bad about, and not necessarily the act of getting a tattoo in the first place – many people are happy with their tattoos. Luckily, with today’s advanced technology, we can make the irreversible reversible and gain a new look.